Saturday 29 March 2014

Motherhood fears and sleep time

We put him down earlier last night - 6.30 - and he woke around 10, for food, I thought, but it turned out that he was cross and tired and just wanted to sleep. I pulled him into bed with me and put some white noise on and he fell asleep quickly and happily.

I then woke gone 1am panicking that I'd suffocated him because he'd not woken up. My baby slept six hours without feeding. He's learning! I've no idea if it's the weaning or the earlier bedtime, so we shall see on this one, but he's not gone six hours without feeding since he was three months old and then only once or twice.

He slept well last night - partly in my bed, partly with white noise, but something is working better for us all and this is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.