Sunday 8 May 2016

The art of happiness

Last night

BAD: kiddiewinks went to sleep very late
BAD: agonising backache
BAD: unstoppable tickly cough

This morning

GOOD: sunny
GOOD: girlie slept in my bed (rather than on me) for first time in her 11.5 weeks and slept just as soundly (only waking for three feeds)
BAD: boy woke her at 5am when he decided we should all wake up
GOOD: man took boy and girlie so I could lie in
GOOD: cough has turned into a sore throat - while bf I can't take cough medicine but I can suck strepsils :-)
GOOD: backache mostly gone! :-)
BAD: girlie's cough made her puke in my bed at her 6.30am feed, scuppering my lie in
GOOD: we will have nice clean sheets this evening :-)
GOOD: man still loves me despite being grumpy in the mornings

And this is how to be happy. All in all, life is wonderful. Time for a shower and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.