Thursday 26 September 2019

The birth day anniversary

Our beautiful boy, named 'angel face' for the first few days before we settled on a name, was born six years ago today. He has become a kind, loving, passionate, boy, with a huge heart, a special sight for the fragments of beauty and love in the world that most people miss. He hears everything. He understands so much more than his young mind should. He is the light of my life, the first person who held a mirror to my soul to show me the unseen lights that shine within me, and the first person to hold a torch in the darkest corners of my soul, allowing me to grow and become more who I should always have been. I am so grateful he was brought to me and will always love him with all my heart. Happy birthday, my son. ❤️

(And he surpassed himself this morning, rising at 2am for his birthday! Thankfully we got him to sleep another hour or so around 5/6ish - our son of the boundless energy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.