Wednesday 6 May 2020

Homeschooling

Some parents are blessed with time because they don't work or are furloughed; and some parents are blessed with kids that do what they're told and/or like to sit still at tables. Some parents are doubly blessed with all the above, plus a partner who is also furloughed. 

I can't even begin to imagine the bliss of that. We have none of the above. 

The kids get a bit of work to give them structure, they get a bit of screen time to give me some sanity (but not too much, not because I have a problem with it, but because it sends the kids feral), but mostly they get time outdoors, time to use their imaginations, and hours and hours to think of creative ways to fight and kill each other. They're quite remarkably inventive. I have the innovators of the future living in my home. 

😂😍❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.