Wednesday 16 June 2010

The dance that I don't like

So it seems that job uncertainty is finally making a tiny move in my direction. It is dancing with me and I don't know which way it will take me next. I never was good at following.

I am off to Croatia on Wednesday and I want to know that I have a job in September. I won't starve, at least for a couple of months, but I don't like so much uncertainty in my life. I don't want to live in London anymore, I want to work part-time and I want a great salary. My boyfriend is in Reading so relatively close to there would be handy. Closer than Camden anyway, please (that was an hour and a half by the way, kind universe). I want to work with lovely people. These are my only requirements. Are they too much to ask, or will the universe, once again, deliver to me my needs?

I make a few moves of my own and I sit and wait to see what the next move of my partner will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.