Friday 24 September 2010

Feathers and new applications

As I was sitting meditating this morning, I saw a white feather float past the window. Upon opening my email, my thought for the day was this:

Like a feather, we float blissfully along on the winds of destiny.  When we simply remain light, our landing will be painless.  The lightness of our being allows us to catch hold of even a slight puff of wind to propel us upward on currents of warm air; so that we can follow our destiny.  

I quite liked it. :-)

On another note, I was trying to make my laptop faster when I was Skyping a friend so checked what other applications I had open and it really made me chuckle. Apparently the application 'Julia Danila' is running. She was very pleased to hear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.