Saturday 19 March 2011

I AM NOT PREMENSTRUAL

So why am I behaving as if I am?? Not only have I disintegrated into floods of tears on at least three occasions today, I am also grumpy, wiped out and breaking things.

I very efficiently dropped a mug in the sink, breaking two other mugs - a beautiful one that I only got for Christmas from my oldest friend (length of friendship, not age-wise) and one which I have been scared of dropping since I carefully brought it home, and the other one was my man's, also one of his favourites. The one I dropped resisted - it says on the underneath 'microwave and dishwasher safe'. It ought to say 'microwave, dishwasher and ninki safe'. Survival of the fittest I guess.

Time to eat chocolate and popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.