Wednesday 21 December 2011

Night snow

On one of the last days of my lovely man's presence here in Norway, we went for a walk in the evening's very long twilight period. Here are some piccies from our walk.



Pretty tractor in snow and outdoor Christmas tree in more snow, with even more snow falling! 




Once we were almost home (but still in the woods) we had hot tea at a snow-covered picnic table and some very chilled (almost frozen) yoghurt.

I became quite mesmerised by the beautiful design of the snowflakes on my gloves and tried to get a good picture, but didn't quite manage to get what I wanted. This picture just about shows you what I was entranced by (see single flake in middle of picture).

Snowflake(s) - see central white blob in picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.