Thursday 14 February 2013

2013 - the year of creation

I accepted an online creative challenge for 2013 a few weeks ago. The challenge was to post my pledge on a certain social networking site and the first five people to comment on my pledge would get a gift from me, made by me. I found out about this pledge, by seeing it posted by someone else. Hopefully I'll get some exciting gifts in the post too this year (!) and in the meantime, I need to make the ones that I have promised.

Anyway, the first one to be created is a necklace, made from random beads I have in my random bead and button drawer. It was fun making it and I hope its new owner likes it! If nothing else, they can re-gift it or make something out of it. The things I create are not fixed or rigid, and I'd be happy for them to be reinvented many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.