Sunday 28 February 2010

Geckos and physics

I'm on the 25th floor and there is a gecko in the food cupboard. How lucky am I? At least I know now that they speak, otherwise I'd have been somewhat confused (and probably a bit scared) later on, if he does in fact decide to chat to me.

I'd kind of thought that animals couldn't climb this high and decided that spiders certainly couldn't possibly climb this high. But then I decided spiders couldn't get to floating cottages in the middle of lakes and it seems that they can.

I've done a good few hours of writing today, some eating of chocolate and I've confirmed my first Tai Chi class for Tuesday evening. Hurrah. Currently watching something on Ted and it's really good and very funny. Recommended by me: beauty and truth in physics. I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.