Saturday 18 December 2010

SNOW!

Absolutely stunningly beautiful!

I woke to an odd coloured bedroom and leaped out of bed to look outside. Sure enough, the whole view was white and peaceful. The flakes are large and falling gently, and the snow on the ground is already a couple of inches deep. All I want to do is to go outside and make snow angels, but I am going to a wedding this afternoon in London and really ought to eat some cornflakes, drink my tea and get ready to leave.

I love it! Now that I officially have a home, I must go up to Manchester and collect my snowboarding clothes and walking boots, then snow playing will be a long-lasting pleasure rather than short-lived or a damp cold misery. :-)

Ooh, maybe we'll have a white Christmas!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.