Friday 31 December 2010

Last one of 2010...

So following my sister's discovery that she had a gluten intolerance which is what was causing her belly to bloat, I decided that maybe I had it too. Upon weighing myself at my parents' house in Chester and noting that I seem to be about a stone heavier than usual, I thought long and hard and realised that gluten bloating probably doesn't weigh that much. So I joined a gym two days ago. I seem to be fit still - half hour run not tiring me out at all, followed by a short cycle, some rowing (not arguing, the other sort), some weights and some delicious stretching. I went back today and did it all again.

I feel great and this is all part of the next stage of my path. 2010 was about discovery and spiritual growth and while both will always be a part of my life, 2011 is going to be more about determination. Starting with the gym. This is what will set my intentions.

Thank you for following me throughout 2010. I hope my posts have been useful in some way - whether giving you something to think about, enjoyment, amusement, an aid to sleep, or whatever.

Sending you all much love and hoping that 2011 brings us all closer to the life we should be living, the one we all deserve, where conflict and anxiety lessen, where we feel less alone in our loneliness, where we feel loved and can feel love and have compassion for those we come across. Sorry if this sounds a bit wet, but really, loving properly is not about being wet - it's about being strong, passionate and alive. So there we go, may 2011 bring you strength, passion and life!!! Cheers everyone. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.