Thursday 27 October 2011

Beans on toast (version 2)

I had intended to write the following in the previous post:

I'm tired of 'heavy' posts and talking about 'important' things, so I'm going to talk about beans on toast.

However, I appear to have accidentally pressed 'publish.' As such, instead of writing the rest of my intended blog post, I'm going to leave you to think about the subject of BEANS ON TOAST all on your own. Only the nice things, mind...or if you have to think of the unpleasant side effects, I encourage you to also think about easy ways of alleviating any negativity e.g. throwing open your windows to let in the nice fresh air.

It's positivity and the so-called unimportant that we're focusing on for today.

PS For those that are unhappy with my suggestion, you are perfectly at liberty to substitute the beans for peanut butter and the bread for gluten-free bread or rice cakes. Do whatever you want, but don't give me obstacles. We're not doing obstacles today. We're doing solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.