Wednesday 11 April 2012

Life in the fast lane

Life has overtaken me somewhat and despite seemingly having a lot of free time, I have surprisingly little time to write or to think or to just be.

Everyone who needs to know, knows what's going on in my life; and those that don't know, probably don't need to know. Suffice to say, I feel as if I am juggling more balls than I can handle. I am making lists every day and working my way through each one. This makes me feel pretty good as I know I am achieving small things. I am clearing the site to make space for the big things.

As to the big things, they are all things that I have no control over, so I am forced to wait and be patient. Patience, patience. A difficult thing to have when so many things I want and am waiting for are held in the hands of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.