Wednesday 5 September 2012

Working from 'home'

I've been working from 'home' today, in Zagreb, and it is absolutely delicious. How I long to live here a while!

This is me, working.


I look a little rough and somehow sad, but I wasn't at all. I was very happy, albeit slightly hot and sweaty. Instead of little white parasols, they have now planted vines that grow up the trellis and I was sitting in the half shade of this, listening to the silence of those praying at Kamenita Vrata and the talks of the tour guides taking tourists around Zagreb.

This was my view as I worked. Heavenly. With loose leaf Earl Grey in a rather annoying but delightfully British cup.


 This is where I was.


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. You're in Zagreb! At one of my favorite cafes! Funny, I almost went there today. If you have time while here, I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I posted to say I would be, but I guess I didn't post clearly enough. What a shame!

    I leave tomorrow morning early. I could meet in 15 minutes for just an hour, as I have to make a phone call at 9.30pm. Are you free now? I could meet in town for a quick drink? Tea if possible somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.