Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sleep variation

So after the first tooth popped out, we had a night with only two feeds and an unbroken stretch of six hours! I couldn't help wondering who had replaced my baby!

Last night we were worse than ever - feeds every two hours until 3am, which, it seemed, was time to wake up. He has only slept in the sling since then - ten minutes on the man's back, then 45 minutes on mine. I unfortunately needed to poo, so tried to disengage him, but he woke up. :-(

Anyway, I've just noticed that the top right tooth is now peeking through. My poor poppet is obviously in pain. He's super clingy today too, wanted to be carried everywhere. This is my only two minutes of 'time out' so far today - he's occupied with a noisy plastic hammer, which he is no doubt chewing very hard.

Anyway, hopefully this'll be it for teeth for a few nights, so we can all get some snooze time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.