Tuesday 23 September 2014

Today's adventures

Most of the day has been sleeping and eating, but we have a minor adventure/mishap.

Picture the scene: me standing outside in bare feet, no keys, no mobile phone, my child in his nappies and t-shirt in my arms, both of us waving "bye bye", the front door slams shut behind us and my friend has just pulled away from the kerb in her car...

...thankfully she spotted my horrified face and realised that my waving arms were no longer saying "bye bye" and she returned. Also thankfully, it turns out she is able to effortlessly scale back fences and was able to come in through the back door (also thankfully left open) and open the front door for us. So many small pieces of luck.

And she made us some delicious dark chocolate and ginger cookies. If luck were cookies, these would be luck too. :-)

What a lovely friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.