Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sources of light/our north facing home

I've never lived in a north facing home before and I do now realise absolutely why not. It depresses me to have no rays of sunlight in my home, though of course I have sunshine in my heart. How could I not, with such a wonderful housemate? :-)

However I do need real sunshine too. I have, as the air has been warming, been known to lie on the floor of the living room with the front door open and my head on the threshold, getting rays of afternoon sun on my face, for the half hour it comes through that portal. I've now discovered another source! If I sit in the far right of the sofa, almost with my nose up against the wall, the setting sun shines his pink and slightly feeble rays on my face. You have no idea what joy this brings to me for these 20 minutes! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Does it need to Rhyme? nooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically not, but 2011 is Zen sounds silly and I have gone beyond Zen! 2010 was then captures this well, I think, the moving on thing, I mean. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.