Monday 28 November 2011

Schnruuuf

That's how I feel. Snot, stuffy, cloggy, schloppy, flobby, blurrrgh, frrrlllyar. I don't like this tug of war with bugs. Wish I was stronger to zap them on day one. It's been THREE days of phleur.

Can't sleep because snot stuffs up my nostrils and stops me breathing through my nose, making me breathe through my mouth and drying out my tonsils, which then creak like an old door that needs oiling. Then my tonsils start to hurt. My head feels full of cotton wool, but not that nice stuff growing on plants in Oxford Botanical Gardens (amazing - didn't realise it grew ready made), more like the stuff from a cheap corner shop that scratches and feels more like greaseproof paper. It's like there is a band of thick fog in between each ear from top lip upwards to my eyebrows. Even my eyeballs feel wrong - kind of hot and too deep in my head. The rest of me is fine.

*sigh*

Guess I better go back to bed and try to inhale more Olbas Oil and Tiger Balm. Anyone with entertaining videos or links, please send them to me ASAP. I need entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.