Tuesday 19 January 2010

Great Aunt Ailsa

One of the most wonderful, inspirational women I have ever met died this evening aged 96. I just found out. She died at 8pm and I feel strange that I was chatting and laughing at the time. I feel I should have somehow known. But then, one of her favourite things was laughing. Things to do that would make her happy:
  • Love with all my heart
  • Be happy and laugh a lot
  • Have faith in myself
  • Trust my instincts
  • Carry on where she left off - 70 years of healing
I'm never going to see her again. I don't want to forget what matters.

2 comments:

  1. Keep searching, dear sister. Many things keep our wider family members apart but - like a mathematical equation - there is one clear common denominator which holds us all together and it is anything but common in its nature: that desire to search incessantly, that need to discover and reveal; in essence, a love of the idea and reality of love itself.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.