Monday 11 January 2010

Three weeks and counting

By way of background, I got an email entitled 'Offer you can't refuse' way back in August. The offer was to go and live in Hong Kong for three months and write. As it turned out, the author of the email was right. It's time for me to change things, so this is what I'm doing. Although I have some thoughts, I've no idea exactly what I'll be doing, I have to confess. Neither do I know what the outcome will be. All I know for sure is that I have agreed eight months off work and I have booked my flights: 10 days in Thailand and three months in Hong Kong.

I have three weeks left of work and three weeks left in this house before I move out. There's going to be a lot of endings and I'm not very good with them, so I might wait a while before the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.