Saturday 17 July 2010

Randomness

Today was definitely not a Ninki-day. I am now expecting gigantic amounts of luck, happiness and fortune to wing my way after the last 12 hours...

It started when I left my carefully prepared 'breakfast' sandwiches at home and then got the shakes from lack of sugar, but finally managed to find some food. My one litre bottle of water then spilled all into my bag wetting everything including my dress and only noticed by me when I saw the water trail I'd left behind me on the tram! I tell you, everyone was staring at me, like some scary girl from a horror film crawling out a slimy pond or something.

So then I arrived at the school feeling slightly perturbed and thought best to pop to the loo before getting on a coach for an hour, only to find when I tried to leave that someone had locked me into the school building. Fortunately someone came to let me out finally, after much shaking of the front doors and peering out of the barred windows.

Then when we were at our lunch destination a bug crawled down my dress and bit my tummy and all I could do was peer under my dress and watch him crawl up my tummy and finally fly out under my face. I couldn't get to him from below, nor from above, certainly not in front of everyone!

Fortunately this has been it for my mishaps. As we sang our final song at the end of a play we had to do for college, an enormous group of cute children joined in and then sang about five Croatian songs for us - it turns out they tour professionally and randomly happened to know the Slavonian songs we were singing for our play.

A totally random day, all in all. I wonder what my future brings after 12 hours of this... I await with curiosity, interest and an absolute lack of certainty about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.