Sunday 8 May 2011

Dying to play in the sunshine

I keep dreaming about my aunt who is very sick. Last night I dreamed about her again, she was in almost every dream, but the one I remembered fully was her coming to see me and she said to me

"death is like taking off your coat so you can go and play in the sunshine"

and when I woke up I thought that conception is the moment your parents start to knit your coat so you can play in the rain and the snow and the cold, and death is when you take it off again so you can play in the sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 04, 2011

    Death is a step out of this earthly life, out of this vale of tears and joys, into a new eternal life where God calls us to. It is a joyful abode abundant with life... I came so that they may have life - says Jesus...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.