Saturday 28 May 2011

A week ago

Well, a whole week has gone by since I last blogged and I wonder what I did with that week. It feels like not much, except sleeping an awful lot, but when I stop and think, I have achieved things.

I finished the first edit of my book (having completed it a few weeks ago), and know that there is one section that needs a redraft. I feel it coming to a close and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I thought it would feel great, but actually I feel I'm going to have to say goodbye to a friend and leave her world, which makes me rather sad. Most unexpected.

I've got the go-ahead to take on more clients, which is fabulous and means I will (fingers crossed) be able to submit my case study in autumn and hopefully graduate in February, but we shall see. Who knows what the future holds? I know I certainly don't and for some reason my future is feeling vaguer than usual. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely a curious thing.

There are a gazillion things I want to do today, but more than them, I just want to sleep. Maybe I'll go and have a mid morning snooze before getting outside and into town, to meet my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.