Tuesday 7 June 2011

Assessment

Well, my assessment weekend is approaching. I've just written my self-assessment and my peers' assessments and it took me ages, but at least it's done. After this weekend, all that is left in terms of assessment is a case study (which I am sure will cause me some anxiety come autumn when I have to write it) and my supervision report (which I hope will be fine).

Time's a funny thing. It's almost like I see time with two perspectives concurrently - it seems to go so quickly, gone in the blink of an eye, and at the same time, especially if I focus on appreciating each moment, it seems eternal. As I write this I feel a bit foolish, because that was a bit obvious. Each moment does go with the blink of an eye and time is eternal...as far as I know. Maybe the word 'time' just covers too many meanings.

Regardless, it seems like it was yesterday when I started this training (over seven years ago) and at the same time it feels like a lifetime ago. I've learned so much about myself (and others) and the quality of my life and relationships has deepened. I know me more. I know people more. It makes me insanely happy. I'm glad I spent over £10K on training, because it will last me a lifetime. I can honestly say it was money well spent, even if I never earn a penny of it back. I can also very honestly say that I'm glad it's almost over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.