Thursday 2 June 2011

Moving closer to the goal

I've just had it confirmed that I can take on two more clients and I'm very excited!! It brings me slightly closer to my goal of qualifying by end of February, but I just hope that all my clients are adults, otherwise I may be forced to practice patience for another year before I qualify.

I do believe in the power of hoping for the best possible outcome and also in life giving you the lessons you most need to learn. It's up to me how I take the opportunities and whether I grow through them or allow them to stunt my growth.

It means less time for paid work (with college commitments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays now), but at least it moves me closer to one goal, even though it may feel like it's taking me further from another. Why does it feel as if house buying and qualifying are somehow mutually exclusive...? I guess I need to go back to practicing patience and trusting that the best outcome is on its way to being achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.