Wednesday 29 June 2011

Love never dies

I was going to say "I loved her", but it's not past tense. I still love her even though she's gone. A deeply loving, warm, intelligent, hilarious, strong woman. I'm enormously proud to have been born into her family, to have had blood ties with her. Words really can't do any justice to how I feel about her. The only way you would know how I feel is to look into my eyes.

The last time I saw her, I went to accept that she was dying, but I couldn't because she still had life in her. I can still feel her, even though she's gone and so I know that she's not really gone - she's just around the corner, playing in the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 04, 2011

    Indeed, lover never dies, for God is pure love...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.