Wednesday 24 August 2011

Shift

I've started doing some gentle stretching exercises as given to me by the doctor and have added to the routine with some back-strengthening yoga and some flexibility postures. I've decided to do this for the next 40 days along to a beautiful mantra I discovered a month ago. This is the Adi Shakti mantra which I just adore and you can do fun little hand movements along to it, which also seem to strengthen arms and core muscles. It's like being a child again, singing along and doing the corresponding gestures! The mantra itself is designed to strengthen feminine energy, always a good one for me. Give me 40 days and I'll be like a new person, I guarantee. I'll report back how things change. :-)

Having done all my chores for the day (some this morning, some in advance yesterday evening) I am now free until 5pm, so I shall amble to a cafe and do some writing. Hurrah! Writing time. I'm so excited I can barely type this blog. I've been positively craving my writing time for days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.