Wednesday 5 December 2012

Best Mama in the world...

...is what I have. She listens. She understands. She gets. Her heart is compassion. She sees beneath the surface, in ways you might not imagine. She knows, although sometimes she might wish she didn't. She feels all the colours of the rainbow and then some, with an intensity that would frighten most. She is stronger than you or I could ever have imagined. She is love. Sometimes it takes a while, but she will always get there in the end. She will always love me and she will always understand, even when she or I think she doesn't.

I've never given her full credit before, but now I see her with clear eyes. It is my Mama who taught me to love and to see the world as a beautiful place. Peace and love to a truly beautiful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.