Sunday 23 December 2012

First times

So I drove home from my friends' wedding last night and there were a number of firsts for me - first time driving in heels, first time driving in heavy rain, first time driving through massive road-wide puddles and first time driving on country roads in the dark. All in all I did rather well, I thought. The man was way more relaxed than usual too, though that may have had more to do with the number of boozy drinks consumed.

Anyway I now know that I don't like driving in the pouring rain. I also don't really like puddles, though I can handle them. I really don't like other drivers who don't bother dipping their lights. I don't mind driving in small heels and I surprisingly do like driving down dark country lanes that are mainly empty. It was a bit like playing a racing game on the computer, though thankfully slower and, blessedly, with way more skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.