Thursday 6 December 2012

Text pest

I've been suffering at the hands of a text pest. At first I was distraught, but only for a short while, before I became enraged and disgusted with such pathetic behaviour.

I realised that for him to need to send such disgusting texts to a stranger...to hope to get some reaction from a person that could, for all he knows, be his grandfather, must mean that he has something seriously shit going on. Either he's got no life, or he has some addiction, or his life is so dull that he has to content himself with pestering strangers. Or he's just a nasty person.

Then I vacillated between pity and wanting to laugh at his pathetic attempts to regain power by trying to take away someone else's.

I am left feeling that I will not tolerate this shit from anyone. And I really don't care. He is worth only being laughed at, for being so utterly ridiculous.

Still slightly gobsmacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.