Friday 21 June 2013

Last two days

We had the roof of the yurt open last night, which was beautiful, though the brightest stars were out of view. The moonlight was bright, casting heavy shadows, making the nighttime scene eerily like a dim, silver daytime.

The air was cool last night and we comfortably and peacefully slept under our duvet, waking at half seven, the light stirring us an hour and a half earlier than usual.

We have two more days and two more nights. Tonight we'll have our last dark yurt night and we'll open up again for the last night, to wake us early, ready for our drive back to Seville. The moon is growing so I imagine the night will be even brighter.

Not sure what we're doing for the next two days. Probably taking advantage of the climbing temperatures to do nothing but laze around in the shade, reading, swimming, eating and chatting. My idea of heaven.

Thought I'd share a photo of where I am when I write, so you can see. This is my internet hotspot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.