Thursday 22 May 2014

My morning so far

Massive poo that covered the liner, two boosters and both inserts, as well as the nappy itself (thankfully before I take him swimming) and real evidence that he's actually eating the food he plays with...followed by getting stuck under the armchair (and wailing) while I was cleaning poo off the nappy and its parts, then bashing his head with a colander while I attempted to make breakfast.

A very tiring morning already - and this is after a night in which he woke for an hour to finally fall asleep face down in the puke he coughed up microseconds before laying his head down to rest...necessitating removal of sleeping child and change of bed.

Still, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, baby is asleep on my back and I've actually drunk a whole cup of tea - heated up only once - and it's not even 10am - and I've cleaned the dining room and kitchen.

Time for a half hour break before swimming and possibly a second cuppa. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.