Friday 7 January 2011

Factual omissions - corrected

My very intelligent and sharp brother (or rather, I should say 'one of my very intelligent and sharp brothers' otherwise I'll have another of these to write later today) pointed out that I had omitted to say that our Skype-I-Spy also spanned two different continents. And that he invented the game. I have no idea who invented it and had assumed it was me, naturally, but it makes more sense that he did. He's sillier. And older - they didn't have board games when he was a child, you see. So, I shall credit my brother Stan with inventing Skype-I-Spy.

[There. Happy Stan? :-) ]

PS To credit him properly, I am choosing to share with you his back garden (very pretty), his VW camper blog (Slon means 'elephant' in Croatian, for those that don't speak it) and his moving to Norway blog. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks that's great.

    It saves me having to publish the information 'Wikileaks style' at some point in the future.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Ninki likes Stan's comment.]

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to see your thoughts.