Saturday 15 January 2011

Resolution

Alternative universe where everyone learns the truth.

Wikipedia article on common misconceptions. They include that fans don't cool rooms, just the people in the rooms. Also that the Great Wall of China isn't the only man-made object seen from the moon - in fact it is barely distinguishable if at all and city lights are often very clear. Obviously not individually.
 
Speaking of stuff in space, I found a wonderful site the other day with photos of galaxies and stars. As I did, you may notice a typo - dieing instead of dying with reference to a star. Under the heading IRAS 08515+0905. I emailed one of the top chaps there and mentioned this to him, so it may have been rectified. I know this is not entirely normal, but it made me exceptionally happy and I have passed the sense of responsibility along with sending the email.

Resolution is a wonderful way to access happiness. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.