Wednesday 14 April 2010

HK fog - the photos



Finally, the photos I promised you.

I first noticed the fog hanging around in a stripe at the top of some of the buildings.You can see off to the left a little.






Then we jumped into a cab and got the Star Ferry across to the Kowloon side.

You can see the fog at sea level, at the bottom of the buildings and then sweeping across the top of a fairly low roof.





The fog rolled right over and covered up the Kowloon side too, until we could barely see anything.

Then we got the Star Ferry back again. This is coming into dock.







Last Star Ferry photo before home time and bed time. By the time we got home, my skin felt dirty and my lungs thought I was a smoker.

This was the day that pollution levels went through the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.