Tuesday 20 April 2010

My brother Stan and hairy planes

My brother Stan heard his first hairy plane in days today, while we were chatting on Skype. Well, he was chatting, I was being a little sister. He did a good job as GF2 (Godfather number two) today. Spectacular in fact. He has a wonderful way of making me feel better using logic and sensibility. Two elements I do not possess when I am in the middle of possession by the emotions.

Anyway, back to the hairy plane. He lives in Holland. If he heard a hairy plane for the first time in days, this means air travel is slowly returning to Northern Europe. I know the volcano is spewing again, but renewed air travel has to be a good sign. It really needs a GF2. The volcano that is. Mine stopped me spewing. Any volunteers for the job? All you have to do is use a bit of your logic and common sense. It'll work miracles, I tell you.

It is bizarre this situation and I can't quite get my head around it. I cannot imagine what it is like for you guys in Europe. Please tell me that food stocks are not yet depleting. I want to know you are all well fed.

Love to all. xx

PS While I'm mentioning him, Stan has a few blogs. There's one on moving to Norway, his progress with fixing up the old family Campervan and loads of information on  and experiences of cycle touring, mainly in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.