Thursday 15 April 2010

Things you shouldn't do

The other day we dragged the sofa out onto the balcony and put on the fairy lights and sat there eating English muffins and parma ham, while listening to some music that I never heard before (not unusual for me). The stars were above us and the evening was warm.

The conversation came round to cameras and we compared SLRs. Of course, his is far better than mine and I tried out one of his lenses. I was amazed. It was like watching a 3D film - everything that had appeared in just two dimensions before, was suddenly in 3D view and amazingly detailed and beautiful. I was so excited with being able to see the detail all around me, that he fished out his binoculars.

Naturally, of course, we eventually found a semi-naked guy. He was wearing white boxers and at first seemed fairly decent. Soon I realised he could not keep his hand out of his pants. I think he must have had an itchy bottom. Then he hoiked his pants up so it looked like he was wearing sumo pants. I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if anyone ever has the binoculars out on me. I'm higher up than most, so guessing probably not, but I'd better stop dancing around the flat in the buff, perhaps, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.