Friday 23 April 2010

Sadness in my heart

My Mama tells me that my dearest aunt is very weak and struggling to recover this time. Her zest for life is strong, but her body is not. I am so glad she managed to see her sister before the volcano spewed its ash.

For myself though, I feel sad. Again, I face uncertainty and I am not sure when there will be clarity on this one, although, I guess there is always only one certain outcome for all of us. The only question is timing.

I refuse to think about it until it happens. You cannot spend your life worrying about your death. Whatever tears exist behind my eyes will not make it into the open until their flow cannot be stemmed. Life is a celebration and where there is life, there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.