Thursday 4 March 2010

Distinct lack of Zen

I am not entirely sure that this Tai Chi class I have found is good for me. It is making me distinctly miserable. I can't do it. He tells me I am doing well, but I am not enjoying half of it and really don't feel like I am doing any good.

Can't make up my mind whether it poses difficult lessons I need to learn and whether perhaps I should push through; or whether I am just not cut out for fighting with knives. Now before anyone panics, they are not sharp knives. They cannot cut you. I tried on him - at his instruction, so that I would be less scared of them.

But really, anyone in their right mind is not going to like having a knife, fake or not, waved around in front of their eyes, are they now? And I certainly don't like waving this one around in front of him. I don't like it.

Maybe I'll give it one more session. It definitely doesn't make me feel Zen-like, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.