Saturday 6 March 2010

In search of a lizard on a stick

Last night was lovely and I was taken to an MSG-free yummy Chinese restaurant and an organic cafe serving vegan cakes. Oh what joy! I was also loaned a rather nice little Nokia, only to discover this morning that the SIM card I have doesn't work. That's something on my list of things to sort out. I also have planned as options as a result of last night:
  • Do Tai Chi at 7am one morning with old ladies for free in a park near my house
  • Have my toes and feet nibbled clean by fishies
  • Eat snake - and possible snake bile, though I am dubious about the latter
  • Buy a dried lizard on a stick to see how nicely (or not) it flavours my soup - anyone visiting me may have the joy of sampling some lizard soup if they are very lucky
Today I have not yet showered or got dressed and it is 4.15pm.

Tai Chi man kindly said he'd give me half my money back. Victorious, but now a bit worried about having to go and get the money. Very bad at asking for money back and even worse at accepting. Must be normal.

Been working all day - proper working, you know, for money. It's so dull. I had forgotten. I am so bored and there is no-one to talk to. I have to finish it this weekend though, so it can be submitted on Monday. Ah well, it's all money.

Soon, I plan to shower, get dressed and go in search of blue tack. I still have not given up hope of finding humous either, though suspect I may have to venture further afield. I had originally thought to go to a two-hour group meditation tonight, but might go next Saturday instead. Really can't be bothered and it was raining. And I am reading a great book about 1950s Hong Kong and a beautiful love affair between a prostitute and an aspiring painter - Suzie Wong. It's really interesting, but makes me cry because their love is so beautiful. Need to get a grip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.