Sunday 14 March 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

My only post title using the Caps Lock key and why? Because I think Mother's Day is important. I was a vile teenager and this day is one of those I can make up for that.

Firstly, to my dearest Mama, this is the first year you have not got a card, so I will say on here instead, thank you for being such a wonderful Mama. Things I appreciate most about you:
  • Your joy for life;
  • Your cheeky sense of humour;
  • Your depth of love for me and other people that matter to you;
  • Your quick mind;
  • Your hugs;
  • Your continual support always keeping in touch and being there when I need you - if not always quite in the *way* I need you! ;-)
Love you Mama!

Secondly, to all my pregnant friends and friends who are mothers, wishing you lots of love on this day, especially my lovely friend who is pregnant for the first time who I shall not name just in case not everyone knows. This time next year!! Good luck... ;-)

Sorry to those this post might exclude and who might feel excluded. You know I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.