Monday 8 March 2010

Happy international women's day!!!

It turns out that it's a day to appreciate women. I am very lucky to have such wonderful women in my life, so that's not hard for me. Thank you my lovelies for being in my life. I love you. Guys, I am sure it's not hard for you to appreciate women, but you can do it verbally today if you wish. Nicely though, mind. :-)

Today I got my money back from Tai Chi man. He was way more uncomfortable than me. Success. He made me wait for half an hour though. I am sure it was intentional, because he was pretty rude when he handed the money over. I mean honestly, what is the point of doing anything with such resentment. He could have just refused to give me the money! Anyway, while I was waiting, I spent a fortune on dried mushrooms. Miscalculated by one zero. Never mind, they'll last ages and make me some very cheap soup. I ran (apparently) 5km with ease, so I am not sure if it really was 5km. Success anyway! We ran along Bowen Road which is high up and has such a lovely view: skyscrapers all lit up sparkly star-like, beautiful banyan trees with their strands of curly hair, gentle rain so fine it was like mist cooling our skin.Though clearly, the misty rainy was an extra bonus for us tonight.

That was the highlight of the day, my run. It is still damp and cold outside, though tomorrow apparently we can expect it to get even colder and remain damp. Ah well, I am going to have to get used to an afro when I look in the mirror - just a little bit longer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.