Tuesday 2 March 2010

How have I been spectacular today?

  1. I successfully remembered how to walk to Sheung Wan and back again
  2. I used the MTR (underground train system) twice, on my own, with no mistakes and with no hesitation
  3. I found the laughing corner in Victoria Park with the only instructions being "It's on the sea side of the park and you'll see two cannons" when it was so misty I couldn't see the mountains or the sea
  4. I did well at my Tai Chi class (apparently) and have paid for my first month
  5. I have managed to obtain free private lessons on top of usual classes in exchange for proofing the teacher's PhD dissertation on Artificial Intelligence - an interesting subject too
  6. I made soup
  7. I figured out where the bin needed emptying to, and emptied it
  8. I have agreed some paid work for March to help out with holiday funds
  9. I found the entrance to the Catholic church (it is not where it should be)
  10. I meditated in the Catholic church while feeling that I had a right to be there
  11. And not forgetting, I found the roof terrace (as easy as that might seem), mainly through exploring and finding the bin
There were a few things I didn't manage to do:
  1. Find a new bag for the bin
  2. Figure out what lettuce to use for foreign style soup
  3. Find any humous
  4. Use a bus
  5. Shave my legs
All in all, it's been a good day. Those five challenges will be met another day (especially the shaving of legs), I am sure.

I hope, on balance, you all had successful days. Wishing you all love and sunshine in your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to see your thoughts.